• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) LUNA LOT IDOC by: @nder

A

AND3R

STILL POST & READ STRATICS FORUMS??
GOOD - THIS POST IS A PRIME REASON WHY YOU SHOULD!!

Dream of owning a Luna House? Now is your chance!

This Idoc should fall in a day or two, has decent loot potential and a fabulous location to place a house on...
I have known about this since the first day it went into condition - sorry i couldn't post sooner - things have been very busy for me.

Bring lots of packies, lots of patience, even more luck and determination and have fun!!
I congratulate the winner of placement in advance - welcome neighbor.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Probably go OSI owned first due to the vendors.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless the house owner rented himself those vendors on a different acct, vendors belonging to the acct holding the house will NOT keep it from falling. A few months back I found this out the hard way :( I had amining house in malas with 20 or so vendors for bods... didn't pay attention to billing and the house went idoc and fell. So yeah he in a day or two gonna be some kinda fun in luna! Thanks for the post Ander will be fun to see who gets it.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
just checked house..... LOL owner did it on purpose i bet .. feel bad to anyone that camped it

A

AND3R

just checked house..... LOL owner did it on purpose i bet .. feel bad to anyone that camped it
I wouldnt feel sorry for a person who plays the lottery... someone has to win.
MOST IMPORTANT thing is that we had a refresh and still have a player in uo, instead of losing one!

*Cheers*
:thumbup: