• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] LUNA HOUSE with loot, across from north entrance, icq 625887926 for offers

S

SmackeDaO

Selling Luna house, currently a 17x12 but can be made into a max lockdown 14x18, I didnt resize due to the loot inside, house comes with whats inside, Lots of armor/Weps/Bows/Jewls also has some stealbles, and older stuff like Old Slayer and Double SLayer stuff. Most the boxes in the middle are set to anyone and locked down so you can take a look.

I'm accepting offers of Gold, rares, transfer tokens, Current bid is 150 mil, I will try to sell by Sunday night if everyone that showed interest has gotten back to me.

icq 625887926