• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Luna House Inside Walls Chessy.

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello I have a 13 x 18 Max Storage Luna House Inside the walls For Sale Or Trade On Chesapeake.

Looking For Gold Offers Or Trades of Glacial Items<-->Clothing/Weapons Etc

Willing To Consider Other Offers Of Other Items/Gold or Feel Free to Icq me With Trade Ideas Etc.

Icq Would be the best way to contact me but I will check here also.

Icq# 606871475 Thanks For Your Time.

Attachments

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
... Hmm really? deceitful... lol oh boy some randomness making some petty claims ^ Omg really?..

Last edited:

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
... Hmm really? deceitful... lol oh boy some randomness making some petty claims ^ Omg really?..
Deceit: the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.

Just basing that on what panoramix said... sounds like you're a little defensive about it. Guilty conscience much? :)

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
yeah... we got some random jokers trying to make assumptions about something they know nothing about except what was said by someone who clearly thinks they have control over what happens to said item or items after they where sold it's actually quiet funny that someone has even wasted time on posting in this thread when this is none of anyone's business about why or what it was sold or bought in the first place seems you must not have much of a life and a bit to much free time . Regardless have fun responding to this thread cause this will be the last time I will be cause the maturity level in here being demonstrated by the comedians who jumped in and are trying to get a rise out of me for some odd reason is pathetic and funny to me especially how badly they did at it also. Anyway enjoy failing in your future posts about things you clearly lack any knowledge of.