• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Luna house, already decorated

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Luna house 40 Mill! Already decorated

Small house for sale on the northside of Luna next to the northern path. This house has been specially decorated to blend with the Lunarscape next door, it comes with roughly 1200 storage and 6 spaces for vendors with room to show their wares. There are also vendor outfits included for:

Jean-Luc Picard
The Doctor (from Dr. Who)
Yoda
C3PO
Odo
and Mork

There is also a hidden room in the back you reach by walking north past the rocket, there are storage containers in there as well as keg storage under the vendor tables.

I worked fairly hard on this house, I will only sell to someone who is interested in keeping the deco as is (this house can never be customized or it would wreck it). My primary goal is to see it go to someone who will enjoy it and want to make use of it, making any kind of profit is secondary and negotiable. I would also prefer an avid Baja player, and if they are ever to quit playing I would hope the house would either be sold back to me or someone else who will enjoy and use it.

Thanks for looking!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This house is still for sale, I'm asking 40M for it. A low price, but considering it's ready for vendors I am hoping to get someone who is happy with the current design and plans to keep it as is.