• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna Bank ~ Legends

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
I mainly check out deco on Great Lakes and Catskill shards as I am a reporter for these shards. However during the Christmas season I travel all over the place. Today I went to Legends for the first time this season. I played there for 14 months many moons ago.

I was shocked and delighted how the Luna Bank is decorated. Please check it out if you have not. I wish all Luna Banks on all shards looked like that for the hoidays !

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw that a few hours ago, It looks amazing!

I'm gonna do a post with the different EM deco'd luna banks - i visited most shards today for screenshots.
Except the drachenfels and the japanese shards which I'll do tomorrow.

I was debating doing it, I didn't know if anyone else was interested but your post showed me atleast one person besides me is interested ;)

A

Amathist

funny when I first saw the decorations on oceania I thought someone had dumped stuff out of their bank box then I looked closer and realized what it was *smiles*

T

Tazar

I am not sure why... but all of the decorations on Atlantic were removed last night. I hope The Grinch brings them back soon!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. I was just having a discussion about how the legends luna bank looks way over done and turned out to be a laggy eye sore.

L

Liquid_Ape

Lag or not, at least you guys have someone who cares enough to try. There is no love for Lake Austin.

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bank looks very nice!

And it turns out i have xmas 2010 ticket there also! Anyone want to trade for one on Siege?

A

Amathist

I hope a report is done of all shards I wuold love to see them all.

:postpics: