• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luc's blog

G

Gilly

I have not been able to log into the blog since last week....has anyone else?

Maybe it's gone for good.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent been able to either. Kinda worries me because I was gonna cancel my accts and now I cant get into the billing stuff.

K

Katheryne

Error 404 - Request page could not be found

It seems that, along with pulling the plug on the game servers, they also pulled the plug on the website's server as well. The server is not responding to pings at ea-land.ea.com or 159.153.230.201.

R

Ryder Strong

Did anyone save a copy of the blogs for archival purposes?

W

Wyld Cherry

He sure does want the TSO/EALand name to go POOF. I understand he did his best but. He sucks at letting or telling anyone that he was going to pull the plug on the blog b4 anyone could get copies for archival.

Tells you he's a sort of a backstabble or he contridics <--spelling on that sorry lol) things he says or do.

Its my opinion so, but heck game is gone right, we should be able to speak our minds right LoL

P

Polly

I'm not sure that Luc had any control over the blog once he left EA.

Towards the end the only names left for the team were Parizad and Randy. As someone mentioned earlier, seems more likely that EA just unplugged that server, rather than Luc having anything to do with removal of the blog.

I could be wrong, but thats my thoughts on it.

Polly

G

Gilly

Yes, it stopped being Luc's personal blog when EA took it over as the main EA-Land site.

I can not remember exactly, but the url (address) changed from when it was started by Luc and the last time I logged in.

So whatever is the status of the site, right now, it is not Luc's call anymore.:blushing:

The Wiki is still up....it may be owned buy Luc...or not....:coco: