• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luc's (?) Blog and TSO Wiki

G

Gilly

I don't know how many of you noticed the blog going down for a while the other day, but it reminded me, that both the blog and the Wiki could, also, be disappearing with the game.....if not sooner. :sad4:

I posted a question to Parzid about that on the blog (Link), and this was her answer:

"Gilly, after August 1st, the game will cease to exist. The blog will no longer be kept updated, and might disappear at any given time."

Personally, there are posts, discussions, and links in both sites, that I found interesting and/or put a lot of work into and would like to keep, so I have started saving them.

It is too late already, if we wanted to save any of the team names/bios/comments to bios, from the blog, everyone but Parizad and Randy has been removed from the blog, in the last week. :blushing:

So this is a heads-up warning, that stuff (posts, comments, links) may not be available, from those sites, for much longer....best to get it now if you want keep it! :(

A

Aster

Team names:
Greg, Larry, Sarah, Uri, Cort, Randy, Parizad, Mark, Lee, Margaret, Paul, Michael, Audrey, Laurent, Alex, Minkz, Vishwa, Cindy and Bing

D

DjFroggie

I am working on getting the blog posts and comments onto my site for an archive. I have got about 10 articles ready to go up. This will take some time and I would like to start with the oldest and stuff.

I am working on getting the team Bio's too :)