• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

luck

B

Busters

I was wondering if anyone that still uses luck can help me out. I have 2510 luck and have not noticed much of a difference. I saw posted before that luck had been broken for some time, but still worked in certain ways. Then another person said that they heard luck had to be lower around 1300 for it to work right. Can anyone help shed some light on this for me.

C

CroakerTnT

Try farming oni's for one hour with and without luck and collecting all 5 property items for unraveling.

It definitely works. My current luck suit is 1885 with the statue boost, and I get a decent haul, about 3-4 relic frags/hour, from onis. I don't get any relic frag loot without it.