• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luck statue and account age issue

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have an account that just turned 16 years this month and when I use the 10th anniversary statue it’s not adding the correct luck bonus it’s the same that’s been all year.
did the devs revert the luck cap on them back to a 1000 ?
According to this cite they lifted tha cap

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Account age in UO is finicky. Your account age isn't always actually what it says that it is. Due to various reverts and other weirdness which has happened over the years, some people's accounts are interpreted by the game as a few months older than they actually are, and some are interpreted as a bit younger than they actually are. My main one is about two months behind for example. It should eventually register correctly when the perceived account age catches up to the real account age.