• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Luck of the RNG!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today while reforging some composite bows, the RNG was very good for me. I reforged this 40% SSI Composite bow that is the cleanest one you can possibly make. Use a Whetstone to remove the DI and when you imbue the 4 Self Repair goes away leaving you 4 properties that you can add. Any idea what it is worth?

Composite.PNG

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not seen one this clean on Atlantic. All the ones I am seeing in the 20 to 40 mil range have 2 properties after removing the DI.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah 20 - 30m with the self repair and 40 SSI. There was a guy / girl selling some last week via general chat.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put a bunch on traders hall a few weeks back 2 went for 40 [one was perfect clean] and sold 2 in game that were perfectly clean for 30 and 40. Others that iv sold with another desired mod went for 20 and pvm ones with like SL ML etc i chuck them on my vendor for 3mill

Thunderz

Last edited: