• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cartography] Luck & carto

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When luck roll is rolled for loot? On description? On digging up? On lock pic? Or when u open chest?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It is figured in on the first dig.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
And then on Siege at least, it dissipates when the chest pops, like a fart in the wind.
Same on the other shards, just relaying what Kyronix responded to me with when I asked that same question. Most times I think luck is just a figment of my imagination.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Same on the other shards, just relaying what Kyronix responded to me with when I asked that same question. Most times I think luck is just a figment of my imagination.
I started recording my lvl 6 chests with luck at 2480 (max luck suit) and 3680 (vet bonus). I never actually crunched the numbers, and the data is so old now I wouldn't trust it. But, my gut tells me luck does affect the quality of the loot - in so far as you get more greater and lesser artifacts than you would have... but the major and legendary item count hardly changes at all.

It really sucks that we have to guess at what affect luck actually has on these treasure chests.