• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Luck and T-Chest items?

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I hadn't used my t-hunter for a while so I decided I was going to have a little try of him last night....

Then I realised he only had 98 mining still! I wanted the full bonus without having to use gloves so I went mining... after around an hour and a half I was GM mining! It was getting late so I decided I would have a look at his gear.

I read somewhere a while ago that luck has an impact on how good the loot in the chest is?? is this correct??

I hope it is as I decided to have a blast with reforging and I have put a suit together for him.

I have managed all 70's with 100% LRC as well as 30% LMC (40 with void totem) and a rather impressive 2700 luck with my 10th year statue thingy....

I am going to pop a few maps tonight as I really need imbue ingreds so I thought I will loot the gold/marties and ingreds and then once I have "worked" all the guardians out of the chest bring in my trusty beetle and take everything from the chest. I will sift through as I collect and will store any decent items but I was wondering if with this luck I will get more relic yielding pieces or at least more powerful items?

If the bonus luck gives isnt all that good I may give the suit to my tamer so I thought I would ask the experts here if they run a high luck suit on their Treasure hunters.

Thanks in advance.
Dirt Digger

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, no, it won't affect the chest loot - it will affect the loot on the guardians though.

tbh, I only take the special items from most chests, unless I want something to unravel for imbuing. With EC in grid mode you can see exactly what's in the chest, so when I've got the things I'm interested in I just remove the chest with the rest of the stuff still in it.