• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Luck and Shields.

S

S.W.A.T

I'm working on a luck suit for my luck char, and was going to have a luck weapon and shield, I wasn't sure if Luck would even be made on shields, so I went to tc and tried it out, I crafted about 50 shields, 10 of 5 kinds, and they all had 40, can luck on shields be crafted above 40, or is just the max? I know theres the Musuem shield with 80, but would like 140 =p

X

Xanithor

You can only have 40 luck on normal shields. There is also the 80 luck shield you listed. Also, take in mind that there are 2 weapons to consider. First is the swords of prosperity a 2 handed sword with 200 luck and -0 mage weapon. There is also Jaana's staff a 220 luck 2 handed staff that gives 15 dci.

F

Fink

Jaana's Staff is also spell channeling without penalty, but is a -20 Mage Weapon, which may or may not matter depending on your situation.