• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] lucis ui

L

longshanks

question on the mobile bar.

i check off what i want it set too i.e. murderers etc.

sometimes when things are out of range the bars under the mobile disappear, but sometimes they stay there even though the npc, animal etc is out of range. right clicking does not remove them.

is this a glitch?

sometimes the mobile bar clears, sometimes it doesnt it seems.

or course i can pull the bars off the mobile drop down to another part of the screen and they will stay up even when the char is out of range.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
question on the mobile bar.

i check off what i want it set too i.e. murderers etc.

sometimes when things are out of range the bars under the mobile disappear, but sometimes they stay there even though the npc, animal etc is out of range. right clicking does not remove them.

is this a glitch?

sometimes the mobile bar clears, sometimes it doesnt it seems.

or course i can pull the bars off the mobile drop down to another part of the screen and they will stay up even when the char is out of range.
The function of the window is correct, but the client server communication isnt ;).

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somehow I must have disabled my mobiles bar and can't figure out how to get it back. Any help there please?

O

Old Man of UO

Somehow I must have disabled my mobiles bar and can't figure out how to get it back. Any help there please?
Is there a little white circle with an arrow on it? The pet and mobile health bars will "hide" and be reduced to that little symbol. Just click on it to open it up again. Now, it's possible that it is off your screen, in which case you can reduce your UI scale to find it once again.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I have no little white circle with an arrow, I have a pet bar working correctly. I lowered UI scale to as low as it got and still can't find the mobiles bar. It's only on this one character, I must have done something to shut it off, any other suggestions?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, legacy targeting not on, really frustrating, only reason I play this interface is for the targeting. Dang.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you dragged your mobiles bar way off screen? What happens if you revert back to the default UI?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a thing, Hildebrand, I've reverted to default, changed to stone, changed to copper, still no mobile bar. Lowered UI, even deleted ALL settings from Luci, still not working. It's only this one character, I know I've done something to hide it, but danged if I can figure out what it is. Thanks for suggestions tho.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did this once, i did manage to retrieve it, the mobiles arrow does indeed go out of the screen, however it only just goes out of reach, if you play about clicking and dragging at the edge of the screen where you usually see it, you should retrieve it.