• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Ltn Sash(original), Crim, Tangle, HoM etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melissa Rohan

Hi, I'll offer 100m for the real lt sash thanks. ICQ 163-395-835.

Melissa

Korhov

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hya, I offer 1.5m for this lot:

Conjurers Grimoire
Spellbook (MR 3, SDI 30%, LRC 10%)

O

Ozzmandias

Argh!

Damn you!

I want that Sash and the spellbook, but I appear to have found myself short of pennies.

Poo!

Still I'll bid 2M for the book, just as a marker.

Cheers

Oz

Korhov

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ups i miss something at first glance

3m for the lot:

Conjurers Grimoire
Spellbook (MR 3, SDI 30%, LRC 10%)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well, seeing as gold is not important to you , and "hopefully" you are still in my pocket i will do the dutiful thing and TAKE the sash and write off the dept :)

oh wine night what fun!

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol jack, im glad i evened the score when I did:p This time around Ill honor the high bidder, less I be banned from these forums heehee..

M

Melissa Rohan

Does this mean i get to buy the sash then? No more bids? ;-)

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Is the sash still for sale then, havent seen any more bids?

Melissa

O

Ozzmandias

I think he did say offers.. Not really an auction as such.

Cheers

Oz

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
took 2 days already.:hug:
Regarding the sash, its not something I really need to part with, but I dont really have much use for it. I wouldnt sell it for any less then I bought it for (180m) and im not even sure id bother selling it even if it got that high (cause of the hassle of trading with that many checks) (unless theres an easy way to trade it now) I just put it in the list just incase etc etc.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Regarding the sash, its not something I really need to part with, but I dont really have much use for it. I wouldnt sell it for any less then I bought it for (180m) and im not even sure id bother selling it even if it got that high (cause of the hassle of trading with that many checks) (unless theres an easy way to trade it now) I just put it in the list just incase etc etc.

Not sure what the max trade on a vendor is, but that's the way to go. And if the price is more than the max trade, you just put on a few bits like books, then when they've been bought, you put the sash on for the last bit. Easy peasy :)

Small

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you write your price, something we had nothing to do year ... or remove from sale.
We are ready to buy, name your price.

M

Macrophage999

if you have 2 accounts it s easy to do such a trade. Load of of your character with let's say 100 million in the bank account. Sell something for 100 million on the other account, buy it with second character. Do it one more time. Ask to recover the gold, it will load 200 million into your bank account, and voila, you can trade via a merchant.

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you still have the crimmy? If so, I don't know what they go for... give me a hint?

Status
Not open for further replies.