• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS is bad =[

• Thread starter I Am Hypnotic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

I Am Hypnotic

I've been on this shard for 3 days now and have only died twice :(

AJB is only fielding like 4-5 people max and we constantly take spawns???

Very sad imo..

S

Spoz

Welcome to our shard. Start fielding 2-3 people and take spawns like the rest of us. You will find it more satisfying and profitable.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The most we've had on is 5?
I am not quite sure who you are, but yes, LS pvpers are pretty bad. We are hardly on LS anymore bc we fight on 4 servers, and USUALLY there is a fight on one of those. Might I recommend a shard change if you are any decent pvpers? Here is the order of our east coast fighting. (Note: We don't fight on ATL, so we can't speak for that shard.)

1. Chesapeake (Although lately, Calamity left the big zerg guild, and the skill bug has been changed so a lot of them are like "OMG WHAT DO WE DO!!!" Most guilds [Minus UHOH] won't fight you unless they outnumber you 2-to-1)

2. Great Lakes (Kind of lame that the only real faction guild that fights is FKD and they run 5-9 deep with archers, depending on your numbers, they are sure to outnumber you [Or won't fight] They attempted to transfer to Chessy [where our main chars are], and got slaughtered. So I think they are hibernating on GL for the time being. An Extremely archer heavy server.)

3. Catskills (Huge guilds of not so talented PVPers. Tons of house hiding. Wont fight unless they outnumber you. Reminds you of a bigger guild/factions LS)

4. LS (You are here, so I assume you know all about this shard, right?)

I hope I have opened your eyes to much bigger and better oppurtunities to pvp on Ultima Online. :thumbup1:

I

I Am Hypnotic

I just came back to UO about 2 weeks ago.. Atlantic is my home.

I xferred a character to AJB with some friends from back in the day SCUM. We take spawns with like 3 people against 3+:1 ratio daily. We chain spawns harrowers people scout them and noone dares even try raiding us.. it's kind of sad..

Chessy sounds fun.. I'm actually xferring a character from Atl to there tomorrow..

Catskills I have a naked mage I'm trying to get some silver and stuff over there and I'll be playing there.. Used to be in nMe with Zedd so I'll see what's up with that..

And GL..........lol? That shard is a joooke

A

A Rev

And GL..........lol? That shard is a joooke
Im guessing someone got beaten of the shard.

GL is never short of a fight! you will find one anywhere at pretty much any time.

Being said, as previously mentioned, there are alot of archers.

I

I Am Hypnotic

Im guessing someone got beaten of the shard.

GL is never short of a fight! you will find one anywhere at pretty much any time.

Being said, as previously mentioned, there are alot of archers.
I was in FL on GL and we put that shard on straight lockdown. So.. no

Also whoeverr this Jax guy is? Washed up? I've died 3 times in 5 days.. i'm bodybaggin people left and right like it's no tomorrow... you kids are pathetic.. how many harrowers do we have to do with 5 people for someone to raid????

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in FL on GL and we put that shard on straight lockdown. So.. no

Also whoeverr this Jax guy is? Washed up? I've died 3 times in 5 days.. i'm bodybaggin people left and right like it's no tomorrow... you kids are pathetic.. how many harrowers do we have to do with 5 people for someone to raid????
Jax = Emo Elite

T

touch of red

hmm. you guys talk a lot of trash about how good your "guild" is. I'm still waiting for the day to where you ppl don't rely on bola dismounts and all to jump on 1 target. and as far as taking spawns and harrowers with 4-5 ppl.. sorry but NO. i haven't lost 1 spawn/harry with more then 1 defender helping against your endless supply of dexxers then rounding out the fight with mages lol

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm. you guys talk a lot of trash about how good your "guild" is. I'm still waiting for the day to where you ppl don't rely on bola dismounts and all to jump on 1 target. and as far as taking spawns and harrowers with 4-5 ppl.. sorry but NO. i haven't lost 1 spawn/harry with more then 1 defender helping against your endless supply of dexxers then rounding out the fight with mages lol
IDK who you are talking to, and without a char name, you are probably someone everyone walks over and have no say in anything. Thanks!

PS: Thats why your home server is LS. :thumbup:

T

touch of red

well seeing that touch of red is one of my characters. sorry i didn't list all of them to your benefit? and i wasn't talking to you frisky ROUH players or whatever your clan tag is. I already know how you get down on pvp (dex style) but this was to ajb. talking big, doing nothing alone :)

I

ICP_Feelucky

well seeing that touch of red is one of my characters. sorry i didn't list all of them to your benefit? and i wasn't talking to you frisky ROUH players or whatever your clan tag is. I already know how you get down on pvp (dex style) but this was to ajb. talking big, doing nothing alone :)
Mad?

This game revolves around group pvp. The fact that nobody wants to play with you speaks volumes about your abilities.

I

ICP_Feelucky

... you post on an alias that nobody has seen. Maybe if you identified yourself I could understand what you're talking about. I wish I knew who this Morbius character was.

T

touch of red

yeah nobody ever tends to remember when they lose, and what does having to know MY characters name have to do with you relying on a pre-patched dog? maybe you shouldn't get so high and mighty when you don't even know who your talking about. Am I right?

I

ICP_Feelucky

yeah nobody ever tends to remember when they lose, and what does having to know MY characters name have to do with you relying on a pre-patched dog? maybe you shouldn't get so high and mighty when you don't even know who your talking about. Am I right?
High and mighty? Quote me acting that way please. You came in here running your mouth on an alias nobody knows. When you consistantly win you remember EVERY loss. I have never seen a character by the name of Morbious on the field.

T

touch of red

High and mighty? Quote me acting that way please. You came in here running your mouth on an alias nobody knows. When you consistantly win you remember EVERY loss. I have never seen a character by the name of Morbious on the field.
umm if you constantly "raid" our spawns you would see a Morbius, seeing that hes there alot. and an alias nobody knows? just because you don't know doesn't mean EVERYONE doesn't. i've had this character for 5+ years. didn't know the community is based on AJB and ROUH, just another attempt of acting hard on an easy game :(. oh and one other thing, why is it i'm always seeing your corpse first of your whole guilds? somebody a tad "rusty" or what

I

ICP_Feelucky

umm if you constantly "raid" our spawns you would see a Morbius, seeing that hes there alot. and an alias nobody knows? just because you don't know doesn't mean EVERYONE doesn't. i've had this character for 5+ years. didn't know the community is based on AJB and ROUH, just another attempt of acting hard on an easy game :(. oh and one other thing, why is it i'm always seeing your corpse first of your whole guilds? somebody a tad "rusty" or what
Probably cause I am terrible at this game.

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hypnotic, let's duel 10 times i bet i could guess how many of those times you would die :ten:

I

I Am Hypnotic

He's really bad.. those kids were trying to raid our 2 harry's tonight they failed and he looked ****ty...

I haven't pure maged in 4 years but I'd 1v1 field fight him for about anything he's so bad

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all know that emo is a cowboy. He wouldnt care about his guildies even if they were "good"

How can someone be the gm of a guild, not call shots, and then get pissed when someone else does??

Oh that's right! That cowboy hat is too tight. And forget about double doors, he needs a loading dock for that ego.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have trashed some of the posts in this thread. Keep the personal attacks out of these forums, and watch the language please.

I

I Am Hypnotic

I'll just finish the thread for you.

LS is terrible.

/thread

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey now kasimir, don't be upset that no one in our guild liked playing with you...just sit on your quiet little catskills shard and pipe down ok?

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol. No one liked playing with me eh? You talk like people played. There was a whole 4 active people in guild when we left. Me and Luda being 2 of them.

I'm sorry if you didn't like my tactics of working as a team. Maybe one day you will realize that the cowboy tactic only works 1/10th of the time. The other times you get shut down.

Sad thing is u say "quiet little catskills". Yet it sees 20x more pvp than ls could dream of.

S

snowbunny024

I'll just finish the thread for you.

LS is terrible.

/thread
Now let's think a lil bit on if LS is bad or is it just that your bad and need to get in where ya fit in? So if ya play on 4 sever's and we "see" your non skilled tamer\archer, Yeah non Skilled. O yeah who doesnt have a dread nowa daze or a trained Dog? Ya dont challenge yourself enuff to try any other temp thats out there:sad2:

I Am Hypnotic Re: LS is bad =[

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He's really bad.. those kids were trying to raid our 2 harry's tonight they failed and he looked ****ty...

I haven't pure maged in 4 years but I'd 1v1 field fight him for about anything he's so bad

Ok so ya do sux on a mage and then decided to play a archer\tamer. Why dont ya atleast try and challenge yourself, or better yet, improve your over all game? We see you and that lil group of Mnx toons and know that we can and have dropped you all at one time or the other. And all the time, its a dead tamer.....your hit my new friend

I

ICP_Feelucky

Now let's think a lil bit on if LS is bad or is it just that your bad and need to get in where ya fit in? So if ya play on 4 sever's and we "see" your non skilled tamer\archer, Yeah non Skilled. O yeah who doesnt have a dread nowa daze or a trained Dog? Ya dont challenge yourself enuff to try any other temp thats out there:sad2:

I Am Hypnotic Re: LS is bad =[

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so ya do sux on a mage and then decided to play a archer\tamer. Why dont ya atleast try and challenge yourself, or better yet, improve your over all game? We see you and that lil group of Mnx toons and know that we can and have dropped you all at one time or the other. And all the time, its a dead tamer.....your hit my new friend
1) He doesn't play a tamer
2) You're in TB, aka the laughing stock of all the factions on LS. I have never fought TB without them running to Heartwood, Faction Guards, or recalling.

I

I Am Hypnotic

Rofl.. no tamer here.. I haven't dueled in 4+ years.. that doesn't mean I suck on a mage.. I would field fight him on any template with a mage tho that is for sure.. good one tho Snowbunny.. which trash guild are you in again?