• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS has some of the nicest people

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I was wondering around Oaks today working Disco on wisps (just decided to add this to my temp after almost 10 years ) and had never done or even seen Oaks before so I am cruzing along killing the paragons and discoing my heart out and I run apon a couple guys fighting oaks> So I ask if I may help and they say sure so after a few minutes oaks falls and the guys let me have most of the gold on the ground think I got about 200k or so maybe Its just me but I thought it was nice of them! love to run into people like that its one reason I moved to LS long ago and have never regretted it!
Wish I could remember there names nice people anyway just wanted to say thanks!

A

Arch Magus

It's nice to know there's still some good in people. :p

I'm glad somebody could make your day. :D