• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS Does Charybdis!! With Pic in CC :)

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome job Albatross...

One of these days Chopper will pull in one of those spyglasses ;-)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is that anything like "Debbie Does Dallas"???

j/k

Nice work...

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Far as tips go there really arent any. It is a fairly easy boss to kill and it's damage output is far lower then Scalis Enforcer etc. Keep tentacles under control best you can, stay close and standard crosshealing seems to work well. Your boat will get scuttled so bring along the required supplies for repairs. Mages and ranged attacks seem to be the best way to go, have not tried pets against it yet. We have done 3 on LS so far and it is actually quite a fun boss to kill for a change. On the down side it seems only the fisherman gets a drop as no one has gotten anything in party and as of yet no drops on the corpse have been discovered. So far all 3 drops have been a new regeneration armor set piece. Hope that helps with your Charybdis battle. Good Luck!

The Albatross/ Lord Aphid LS

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well did it lastnight Mr. Bug it was easy i couldn't believe how easy it was . Took us about 10 mins to do it what i didnt like took 8 charges of bait to get him up but it was really fun .:pirate:

C

cravena

I got the chance to get the tool... but until now i feel a complete idiot because i dont even know how to use it to find the location to summon the boss...

Could you please give me a few hints on how to do this please ??

Thanks in advance...

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You double click the spyglass it will give you the coordinates to the location of the boss. Sail to the coordinates as if you were sailing to fish up a sos. When at the appropriate coordinates apply Charybdis bait to fishing pole and fish him up. No clue if you can fish him up without bait. Good Luck hope that helps.

The Albatross/ Lord Aphid LS