• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS crafters - woot

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just happened to be there for the event too, making my artisan festival rounds to all the non-asian main-ruleset shards in order to try to complete each year's set (I still typically have to buy one of the new items each year) Screenshot 2021-12-09 23.51.25.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Basara I saw you on Chessy. Or Great Lakes earlier. Good timing to get back to LS.

Yall like to play in the dark.

Elessar

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Earlier this year I spent months gathering and completing BODs on 5 accounts. It was pretty much my primary goal for about 5 months. I spend hundreds of millions on bribes and materials (all BODs are bribed to the max as it's the only realistic way I can see to complete enough). It became kind of an obsession.

I tallied up everything tonight, and have enough completed BODs to fully pop the remaining 6 trees. So, anyone looking for artisan festival gifts come to LS. We'll have stars on the trees in Moonglow, New Magincia, Skara Brae, Trinsic, Vesper, and Yew. I failed to log in early enough this year to catch Britain and Jhelom (boo). I just didn't get it done, and that makes me sad. I had enough BODs for those trees as well. I have over 290 remaining large blacksmithing BODs all at exceptional 20 valorite (all my platemail and chainmail larges) so we could have had all 8 stars. Arghhhhhh.

There are many other crafters on LS, so it will likely be a team effort like Minoc was. But even if no one else participates, we'll get the stars.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's hilarious all these other shards are getting trees with stars and meanwhile ATL (arguably the most populated) has yet to get a star :hahaha:

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lake Superior has a star for the Yew tree. The last one of the season; it's a melancholy feeling for me.

I know how you feel but great job getting it finished so fast! I checked your tree last night and it was a charlie brown! Congrats!:)
Sonoma is proud to have completed all the trees. Thanks to ALL the hardworking crafters on all shards for their contributions!

And we get to do it all over again next year!! :sad3: o.0

UO Yew Tree 2021.png