• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS 18x15 close to Luna town

T

Tyronica

Selling this great 18x13 plot just a few screens from Luna walls. I just resized it to 18x13. It is only a few walking seconds from bank and moongate. Close to mountain to mine. Your vendors can be found on http://finduo.com/search/
in the greater Luna area. Of course a house inside the the walls of Luna would be most awesome but this house is as second best as can be.
I had it public before and actually a lot of visitors.

ICQ 579103825 - Tyronica -

Look at screenshot for exact location. House sign has my ICQ on it and for sale. On screenshot I am the little white dot and you see the walls of Luna. Easy to find.

I just messed up. Tried to resize and couldn't put it back to 18x14 - it's 18x13 now but I am sure you can get it bigger.
Reduced to 20 mil for fast transfer.

Attachments