• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LRC

G

on a PVP do peaple run with LRC suits. The reason I'm asking is the suits seem to have very little protection?

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. most run with LRC suits (unless they are dexxors). Mages and nerco mages run LRC suits.

The catch is.. these suits are sometimes worth 50-100m, as they are 2/6 casting suits, with 100LRC, and close to 70s resist with other mods, like LMC, Mana regen, etc

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/6 casting is
Faster Casting/Faster cast recovery.

The cap for mages is 2/6.
FC reduces "frozen" time by .5s
FCR reduces "recovery" time by 1/3s. which most spells have a recovery time of 2s.

Chiv has a cap of 4/6 if magery and nerco are below 70.

C

Clx-

Don't worry about LRC too much. I still play without. Max out all other mods like EP, HPI, LMC, SDI etc etc, then you'll die less and LRC won't be such a big deal. If you can fit in LRC as well, then great, but it's not easy.

As long as you're not doing spawns too much on the character you won't really miss LRC.

G

thx....got my guy going on lake sup. is there anyone that would like to show a newbie to pvp the ropes?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Don't worry about LRC too much. I still play without. Max out all other mods like EP, HPI, LMC, SDI etc etc, then you'll die less and LRC won't be such a big deal. If you can fit in LRC as well, then great, but it's not easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't that the truth, hehe!! I'm planning on having a fair bit of Arcane stuff in my guy's pack cos I can see it will be really hard and extremely expensive to cover the 'must have' mods and get 100% LRC as well. A few pairs of 24 charge Thigh boots should cover you til you restock looted regs.