• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] LRC Bone Non-SA Arms/Legs/Gloves and Ethereal Ridgebacks

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy LRC (15+) Mage Armor Bone (Non-Stygian Abyss Required) Arms, Legs, Glove - don't really care too much on other stats. 15-20k per piece.

Also looking to buy 2-3 additional ethereal ridgebacks - 4 mil per (can also trade kirin, swamp dragon, beetle or unicorn for one if you prefer)

Edit: Forgot to clarify needs to be labeled Mage Armor

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Made 4 sets of this and put them at the loot house. no need for payment. they are in the commodity deed box pictured.

upload_2017-9-25_4-58-23.png upload_2017-9-25_4-59-8.png

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And if you don´t have access Holden, ask one of the GILs to get it for you.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Made 4 sets of this and put them at the loot house. no need for payment. they are in the commodity deed box pictured.

View attachment 72414 View attachment 72415
Thanks Victim, sorry I made a big mistake, and forgot to specify "Mage Armor". I'll use the mage shop to convert these pieces. I'm hoping to find cheaper options from loot, not sure where they come from, but I have some pieces that don't require S/A at the moment and hoping to find more as converting them at the mage shop costs 250k per piece :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Victim, sorry I made a big mistake, and forgot to specify "Mage Armor". I'll use the mage shop to convert these pieces. I'm hoping to find cheaper options from loot, not sure where they come from, but I have some pieces that don't require S/A at the moment and hoping to find more as converting them at the mage shop costs 250k per piece :(
If you can still make a piece mage armor by imbuing, drop them back at the SH keep mailbox and I'll change them. Not sure if it's still an option though

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can still make a piece mage armor by imbuing, drop them back at the SH keep mailbox and I'll change them. Not sure if it's still an option though
Unfortunately, they took that off the menu awhile back. Hope this free S/A expansion they mention happens soon lol. I have a lot of nice pieces and people have been very kind and donated many, but they have that darn S/A requirement and to get my new recruits to pay for that expansion is difficult when they are just learning the game. Surprisingly some do not say "S/A Required", haven't determined why most have that and some don't yet. Maybe it goes by intensity of the loot.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Surprisingly some do not say "S/A Required", haven't determined why most have that and some don't yet. Maybe it goes by intensity of the loot.
it depends on the mods on the item. some mods like eaters require SA because that's when they were introduced. Might also apply to overcapped mods that didn't exist before the global loot publish like mr4 or so.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately, they took that off the menu awhile back. Hope this free S/A expansion they mention happens soon lol. I have a lot of nice pieces and people have been very kind and donated many, but they have that darn S/A requirement and to get my new recruits to pay for that expansion is difficult when they are just learning the game. Surprisingly some do not say "S/A Required", haven't determined why most have that and some don't yet. Maybe it goes by intensity of the loot.
it may also have something to do with the creature type.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:love: yes that is a great piece, exactly the type I am looking for, actually much better as it has all good shaman stats. What does something like that run? Just as full disclosure, I haven't had the best of luck with members staying around a long time so trying to not get too carried away in my investment(s).
nothing if you want it. i don't need anything considering how little i play anymore. i'll drop all three pieces off at the same place in the same bag with the others

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dropped off, let me know if you need me to meet you at the loot house to get them for you.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dropped off, let me know if you need me to meet you at the loot house to get them for you.
Thanks Victim, I don't have access to a loot house, not sure where it is to be honest.

I have a lot of imbuing resources if there is anything you could use more of just let me know. Appreciate the help, if you can drop them in my mailbox in TerMur (in guardzone/just down from moongate - house with all the bells) I can grab from there if not too much trouble.

Otherwise I will ask around later this evening for someone with access.

Thanks Again!