• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loyality in Yew

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need someone with spellweaving to please goto the yew prison and kill the two npcs that don't seem to despawning with thunderstorm. Yew is a pretty big area and if there is only three 3 fire rioters and two are in cells that we can't access, then it makes the entire town hard to get loyality in. Now if you do this you will get negitive loyality for Yew. Thank you though, kind of annoying

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahaha... sorry but a silly obersavation. I've notice that the occupy wall street gang has finally came to UO... and now as good cititzens of Britiannia, we get to go around and stomp out fires...and hehehe... kill protesters/rioters... man you got to love this game... hehehe.

got a couple of questions tho: If I kill a rioter with a sword that cost me say 40 million gold pieces does this now make me a one percenter?

and if one of my characters wanted to join the protester... can I get a Tie-dye T-shirt or maybe a banner poster with a peace sign on it?

ah come on you got to find this funny that we get to kill occupy wall street folks.... ok .. off to stomp out a few fires.. hehehe.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh sorry, and to answer ya question SunWolf, the magery spell earthquake usually goes thru otherwise unaccessible places... have ya tried that?

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Earthquake can't be cast in towns. and you don't really want to kill them if your going for positive rep. You will take hits on the loyality if you kill the rioters. your supposed to use the rope and arrest them and feed the poor.
The red raiders you can arrest or kill.