• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LoW's farewell VP

F

Flippers

Yeah I know he's maxed in Sell, and he was THAT CLOSE to taking out 11s with his TNT, but lil ole wabbit just wasnt Lil Oldman. His legs were too long and he never got the name close enough after almost two weeks of rejections.

And yeah he has a nice doodle who was very protective of the others and would shepherd the younger doodles over to do tricks and get scatches...

But now I have LOM. I dont think I want two of them taking up room. So LOW is going to do his last VP with Stratics on Sunday night, then maybe say a farewell speech in rabbit gibber since no one really can understand him, and on Monday morning delete him and move LOM to his house.

Well, at least his TNT can take out a 10.

Expect a lot of SOS activity in the run :bdh:

F

Flippers

You had to remind me.

Looks like I won't need to stock any gags tonight...

(I had this plan to someday solo see, and...)

F

Fangs McWolf

Go with my group. I tend to go last or near last, so that we can pick up strays that couldn't make it with other groups.

Be a pleasure to have you along for the special run. If you don't get to use all your cards, we can always VP after the CJ.

S

soupandquackers

Jeez.. you get all the good cards. I get crap like restock squirt and 3 star TU. You lucky rabbit!

F

Flippers

Not all of the good ones. He doesn't have LOM in his list.
Franz was the expendable if LOM showed up for a prize.

btw I find restocks and any TU valuable over LOM heehee

And you know Soggy Bottom is a friend of LOM's

F

Fangs McWolf

I've always wondered, if 1 player uses Toons Hit, another uses Lure and then a third uses drop (and no other gags inbetween, all on the same turn), will that drop hit the intended cog?

Same with Toons Hit, Lure, the SOS drop.

:p

F

Flippers

I've always wondered, if 1 player uses Toons Hit, another uses Lure and then a third uses drop (and no other gags inbetween, all on the same turn), will that drop hit the intended cog?

Same with Toons Hit, Lure, the SOS drop.

:p
It cant because it falls behind the cogs. It's sort of doing what drop does when cogs are lured. There appears to be no conflict.

Well the final run was run - even if Moe Zart acted like a total newb and sounded lured cogs. Thanks for a fun run. Here's a souvenir shot:

F

Fangs McWolf

Fun VP. :thumbup: Glad I was able to be there.

Just wish it could have taken longer so you could have a chance to really burn through the cards.

:thumbup1: