• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lowest I can take bushido and make good use of lightning strike?

M

mookin1

I want to squeeze bushido into my archery build to make use of lightning strike, how high would I need to take bushido to make it work? I really don't want to take it above 60 or so.

C

Connor_Graham

You can start using LS at 50 Bushido. What template are you running that you want to have Bushido so low?

M

mookin1

100 taming
100 animal lore
110 vet
120 archery
100 tactics
100 anatomy
70 chiv

Or

100 taming
100 animal lore
110 vet
120 archery
100 tactics
100 bushido
70 chiv

bushido one has no anatomy and i'm not sure if that's a good idea or not.

C

Connor_Graham

You'd get more damage increase from Perfection with Bushido than you would with Anatomy. GM Anatomy gives 65% DI, while GM Bushido, when Perfection is achieved, gives 100% damage increase plus 1000 luck. I'm assuming you're using Chiv for heals, so Anatomy is really only doing half of what it's intended for. Although, you had mentioned 60 Bushido, which would give 60% damage increase at Perfection. What were you planning on having additional to that?

M

mookin1

Well I was planning on using chiv for Enemy of One, Divine fury, Consecrate weapon etc aswell, or are those not needed? I currently have magery but am dropping it for chiv since it will help with my damage output.

I was hoping bushido could be lower so i'd have more points to spend in getting my other skills higher. Maybe get some meditiation.

What else am I getting from bushido other than perfection? Lightning strike spam for extra hit/damage?

I can get 8-10 mana regen on my armor with all 70s resist if that helps any.

If you want to know the plan, i'll be using a tamed pet like a Cu Sidhe to tank and i'll heal it with vet whilst shooting the monster with a bow using chiv for extra damage, and possiblity bushido to depending on what's best/

C

Connor_Graham

"Well I was planning on using chiv for Enemy of One, Divine fury, Consecrate weapon etc aswell, or are those not needed?"

You most definitely will be using all of these, along with Remove Curse & Close Wounds. Remove Curse for your pet as well as yourself, and Close Wounds as it seems to be the only healing method you have for yourself.

"I was hoping bushido could be lower so i'd have more points to spend in getting my other skills higher. Maybe get some meditiation."

If you're planning on Vet being your primary healing for your pet, the Med won't be necessary. With your MR suit, and a high mana leech bow, accompanied by Chiv & Bushido should keep you going with mana. Just make sure you don't have any other leech types, and preferably no other mods at all aside from SSI and DI, and possibly HLD, otherwise you'll be missing leeches that you need to go to mana. Try it out for a while, and if you find that you're running out of mana too fast too often, you can always switch it out. 60 Med or so trains up VERY fast.

"I can get 8-10 mana regen on my armor with all 70s resist if that helps any."

For your template, I wouldn't suggest anything less, and go with the 10 if you can and still maintain the resists.

Using Bushido's LS, it will give you an automatic 50% HCI, which will limit your misses, and keep your mana leeches going, along with ensuring that extra damage output you're looking for. I'd suggest you go with the second template at first. I think the Bushido will give you more damage in the long run than having Anatomy will, simply because of the LS capabilities, along with the 100% damage increase from achieving Perfection. Just be sure to Honor everything. This will also help you maintain your mana pool, as once the creature is dead, you'll get an instantaneous regen of HP's, Stam and Mana.

Let me know how this template works out. This is the first I've seen something like this being used and I'm curious as to how it manages.

M

mookin1

Thanks for the advice, i'll go with the second one then, and try to get a bow with the stats you said.

M

mookin1

By the way, how much fast cast/fast cast recovery should I get? I was told you need to get some if you use chiv but i'm not sure how much with my build.

C

Connor_Graham

You can get up to 4/6. I'd say get as much as you can get without sacrificing too much on other things you feel are more important.

M

mookin1

I'm not sure which is more important really, damage increase? hit chance increase? Or lots of fcr stuff?

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For that template, I would stack my suit with MR, LMC, Stamina and DI. Then I would get as much FC/FCR as possible after that. Also, I would use mace and shields for the HLD.

FC/FCR shouldn't be that big of an issue since you will be primarily using chiv for buffs. I would recommend carrying around invis pots since you probably won't be focusing on DCI. You could also get higher than 60 bushido and use confidence for healing.

If possible, try to get 150+ stamina for fast attacks.

M

mookin1

I'm sure I read something somewhere about swing speed increase being capped at +60%, meaning if you have a bow that already gives 30-40% you can only get a little more, if this is true, then how much stamina would I need to hit the cap if combined with a 30-40% swing speed increase bow, and also remember i'll be using divine fury which gives me another 10% swing speed aswell as refreshes my stamina with every use.

So far I have about +20 stamina on my suit and I can't really get more for now as nothing is available, i'll probably be able to get 130+ stamina at the minimum still.

C

Connor_Graham

Stamina isn't part of the swing speed cap per se. What Stamina CAN do is take the slowest bow, combined with max SSI on the bow along with other potential items, and bring that bow to the 1.25 sec swing speed cap.

M

mookin1

I'm trying to find a good bow, how much mana leech do you think i'll need?

I've found this one so far

exceptional
weight: 3 stones
hit mana leech 46%
ash
hit chance increase 17%
faster casting 1
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 40%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 13 - 17
weapon speed 4s
range 10
strength requirement 36
two-handed weapon
skill required: archery
durability 49 / 49

But there's a few others aswell.

M

mookin1

Also this one

exceptional
hit mana leech 20%
water elemental slayer
ash
faster casting 1
swing speed increase 40%
damage increase 39%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 13 - 17
weapon speed 4s
range 10
strength requirement 36
two-handed weapon

M

mookin1

And this one, it has all the leeches though, but would it be better? Also has hit lower defense

hit stamina leech 44%
hit mana leech 44%
hit lower defense 44%
hit life leech 50%
ash
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 45%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 13 - 17
weapon speed 4s
range 10
strength requirement 36
two-handed weapon
durability 49 / 49

M

mookin1

This one, only one leech but only 30%, has hit lower defense and damage/ssi.

hit mana leech 30%
hit lower defense 36%
swing speed increase 25%
damage increase 35%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 30%
fire damage 30%
cold damage 10%
energy damage 30%
weapon damage 13 - 17
weapon speed 4s
range 10
strength requirement 36
two-handed weapon
durability 58 / 58

M

mookin1

And this one

(Show MAP)
map weight: 3 stones
hit fireball 22%
hit mana leech 42%
ash
hit chance increase 9%
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 40%
poison resist 10%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 13 - 17
weapon speed 4s
range 10
strength requirement 36
two-handed weapon
durability 50 / 50

Damn, there's not really a lot to choose from.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

This one, only one leech but only 30%, has hit lower defense and damage/ssi.

hit mana leech 30%
hit lower defense 36%
swing speed increase 25%
damage increase 35%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 30%
fire damage 30%
cold damage 10%
energy damage 30%
weapon damage 13 - 17
weapon speed 4s
range 10
strength requirement 36
two-handed weapon
durability 58 / 58

[/ QUOTE ]

Of the ones you listed, this one would be the best.

M

mookin1

Any advice on what to set my stats to? I have 245 attribute points to use. I don't know if strength effects bow damage so really no idea how high to take it, and dex past a certain point barely gives stamina gain.

Obviously I need a fair amount of intelligence aswell so I have enough mana to play with.

M

mookin1

As of now i've set my base stats to 100 strength, 110 dex, 37 int, is that a good spread?

M

mookin1

Would crossbows work also? I found some pretty good ones.

exceptional
weight: 5 stones
balanced
poison elemental slayer
hit mana leech 45%
hit lower defense 50%
ash
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 40%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 18 - 22
weapon speed 4.5s
range 8
strength requirement 28
two-handed weapon
durability 72 / 72

exceptional
hit lower defense 34%
hit lower attack 44%
hit mana leech 45%
ash
hit chance increase 20%
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 36%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 18 - 22
weapon speed 4.5s
range 8
strength requirement 28
two-handed weapon
durability 87 / 87

exceptional
hit mana leech 21%
ash
swing speed increase 40%
damage increase 50%
energy resist 12%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 18 - 22
weapon speed 4.5s
range 8
strength requirement 28
two-handed weapon
durability 86 / 86

hit mana leech 47%
ash
faster casting 1
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 47%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 18 - 22
weapon speed 4.5s
range 8
strength requirement 28
two-handed weapon
durability 72 / 72

Any of these better than the other bows? If so, which one?

M

mookin1

I think the 2nd one could be best, this one

hit lower defense 34%
hit lower attack 44%
hit mana leech 45%
ash
hit chance increase 20%
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 36%

Some nice stuff there, and hit lower attack combined with my friend using discordance greatly lower the damage output of stuff we fight, right?

C

Connor_Graham

Only 10 SSI will have you firing way too slow for those to do you much good.

M

mookin1

The 50% damage increase 40% swing speed increase one is nice also, only 21% mana leech though and none of the other stuff the one I mentioned above has on it.

C

Connor_Graham

Anything less than 30 SSI on a crossbow, and the delay between shots will give you the urge to kick small animals. I'd strongly suggest you stick with ones that are at least 30 SSI, or they won't do you much good.

M

mookin1

I don't see any actual downside to it, it's not like i'm losing loads of damage or anything?

C

Connor_Graham

You would be losing quite a bit of damage, along with the additional mana you could be leeching.

M

mookin1

I don't know, this one has some pretty nice stats, wouldn't the hit chance increase and hit lower defense help make up for the lost speed? It also has hit lower attack which will make life easier. I don't know exactly how hit lower defense works, does it proc and lower targets defense for a certain amount of time? Does it proc and only work on that one shot?

exceptional
hit lower defense 34%
hit lower attack 44%
hit mana leech 45%
ash
hit chance increase 20%
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 36%
lower requirements 20%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 18 - 22
weapon speed 4.5s
range 8
strength requirement 28
two-handed weapon
durability 87 / 87

C

Connor_Graham

Nothing can make up for lost speed. 10-20 SSI is a big difference in the amount of DOT you will do. HLD lowers the target's defense for 8 seconds. It does not stack, but it does reset the timer each time it goes off. HLA lowers the target's hit chance. Another thing to keep in mind, if either of these are going off, then mana leech isn't.

M

mookin1

I've got the build made, but i'm considering dropping bushido, from what i've tried so far it's not very useful. I'm honoring every opponent, but either the opponent is weak and dies to fast to really gain much honor, like a white wyrm or dragon, or it's a swoop which lasts a bit longer but i miss to much so I end up having not completed many steps of honor most of the time. With this build I don't have many luck items so I end up with not much luck atall after all that missed honor. The only thing i'm really getting out of the bushido other than that is lightning strike, it's kinda hard to use lightning strike, keep my pet healed, use conscrete weapon and divine fury fully effectively, not to mention i'll sometimes run out of mana completely.

I'm finding the useful skill is chivalry, if I don't have consecrate weapon, divine fury or enemy of one on, my damage is significantly reduced, whereas lightning strike I can live without, and honor? Well as I said either the monster dies to fast to build it up or I miss to much to build it up, infact, in about 25 swoops I never even got to perfection. I've got +30% hit chance from items and 120 archery skill.

Do you think I should drop the bushido? If I do drop it, I then have two choices as far as I can see, I could take up anatomy and get +30% damage or I could get back meditiation which would then enable me to switch from my +10 mana regen suit 70s with 300 luck back to my +1100 luck suit 70's suit.

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

Nothing can make up for lost speed. 10-20 SSI is a big difference in the amount of DOT you will do. HLD lowers the target's defense for 8 seconds. It does not stack, but it does reset the timer each time it goes off. HLA lowers the target's hit chance. Another thing to keep in mind, if either of these are going off, then mana leech isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty good advice and right on track with the SSI... except you can have multiple attacks/leeches all hitting at the same time. It's kinda nice when they do, but hard to see it.

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

I've got the build made, but i'm considering dropping bushido, from what i've tried so far it's not very useful. I'm honoring every opponent, but either the opponent is weak and dies to fast to really gain much honor, like a white wyrm or dragon, or it's a swoop which lasts a bit longer but i miss to much so I end up having not completed many steps of honor most of the time. With this build I don't have many luck items so I end up with not much luck atall after all that missed honor. The only thing i'm really getting out of the bushido other than that is lightning strike, it's kinda hard to use lightning strike, keep my pet healed, use conscrete weapon and divine fury fully effectively, not to mention i'll sometimes run out of mana completely.

I'm finding the useful skill is chivalry, if I don't have consecrate weapon, divine fury or enemy of one on, my damage is significantly reduced, whereas lightning strike I can live without, and honor? Well as I said either the monster dies to fast to build it up or I miss to much to build it up, infact, in about 25 swoops I never even got to perfection. I've got +30% hit chance from items and 120 archery skill.

Do you think I should drop the bushido? If I do drop it, I then have two choices as far as I can see, I could take up anatomy and get +30% damage or I could get back meditiation which would then enable me to switch from my +10 mana regen suit 70s with 300 luck back to my +1100 luck suit 70's suit.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I do when I have so many nice weapons to chose from is pack them all in and hit 2-3 swoops/other biggie with each one to se what it does. I've got a couple weapons with no DI that do more damage over time than big DI bonuses.. because of the other mods.

I would suggest swapping armor for pieces that give stat bonuses. Look for ones that have decent resists but +10 or more stats. It doesn't matter what the stat is because you can move INT to DEX, etc. Move the stats to get high DEX and mid INT... mana leech should keep up your mana.

Since you are an archer, you don't have to have all 70's resist, 60's do just fine.

By the way, I missed whether you said you were elf or human. Elf adds +20 to stats, which is a HUGE bonus. It give you +20 mana, but again you just move the stats around.

As far as bushido, the higher your skill the quicker you get to perfection:
50 skill - 20 hits
100 skill - 10 hits
120 skill - 8 hits
at about 80% perfection I see huge damage bonus. You also get a very nice luck increase with bushido - +1000 luck at perfection. And don't underestimate the 50% HCI with lightning strike, especially if you get cursed or tackle the hard to hit peerless. AND, you get back mana/stamina/health when the honored creature dies... I get back 100% of each.

Bushido is much more useful at 100 than 50... the bonuses is much better. If you have the soulstones or can buy them, try swapping out skills to see how it works for you.

Also, since you seem to be taking about PVM, you can drop chivalry to 65 without much of a penalty... I have my spells on a hotkey and just keep it pushed until it casts even if I fail the first time or two. It works that way almost as well as 75 skill.

But any of these skill combos with a decent mana leech weapon is much much better than you can do by adding meditation or focus. And as Connor said, the faster you hit the faster you leech mana. Sometimes a faster weapon with lower leech is better because you hit more often over time.

M

mookin1

If a weapon has 21% mana leech, what does that mean? That there is a 21% chance to leech mana per on a hit?

Already got quite a bit of stat bonuses on my armor, I have 140 stamina which isn't bad, 100 strength and almost 70 mana. Yeah i'm elf.

I've got 88 bushido, I find even with 120 archery, 30% hit chance increase from items and lightning strike i'm still missing swoops 1 in 3 hits at least, this means i usually don't end up at perfection or even close to it by time the swoop dies.

Does the 30% damage bonus from GM anatomy add 30% damage after it's calculated all the other damage bonuses, or only the base damage of the bow? If it's only the bow base dmg than 30% more dmg from gm anatomy wouldn't add a whole lot of damage, it would be just a bit better than a +25% damage increase ring?

By the way, i've got bird slayer, using consecrate weapon, divine fury etc, i'm hitting swoops up to around 90 dmg with my bow, is that good damage? Or should I be getting way higher? A crit from lightning strike is about 190 damage.

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

If a weapon has 21% mana leech, what does that mean? That there is a 21% chance to leech mana per on a hit?

Already got quite a bit of stat bonuses on my armor, I have 140 stamina which isn't bad, 100 strength and almost 70 mana. Yeah i'm elf.

I've got 88 bushido, I find even with 120 archery, 30% hit chance increase from items and lightning strike i'm still missing swoops 1 in 3 hits at least, this means i usually don't end up at perfection or even close to it by time the swoop dies.

Does the 30% damage bonus from GM anatomy add 30% damage after it's calculated all the other damage bonuses, or only the base damage of the bow? If it's only the bow base dmg than 30% more dmg from gm anatomy wouldn't add a whole lot of damage, it would be just a bit better than a +25% damage increase ring?

By the way, i've got bird slayer, using consecrate weapon, divine fury etc, i'm hitting swoops up to around 90 dmg with my bow, is that good damage? Or should I be getting way higher? A crit from lightning strike is about 190 damage.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 21% mana leech means it leechs 21% of each hit. That was changed a couple years ago; before you had a 21% chance to leech each hit, but not any more. It's every hit.

The lightning strike doesn't go off all the time... less than 100 and you still have quite a few misses, and it messes up your perfection. Critical hits with it are great... especially if you have 2 or 3 go off in a row. I'm doing miasma and sometimes they die before I hit perfection. I don't use EoO because miasma dies before I hit perfection.

The damage you are getting is pretty good, but certainly not max. If I remember correctly the swoops is vulnerable to fire/energy. Any weapons high in that?

I don't remember how the damage bonuses stack, but I took anatomy off my template to put on SS... base damage to miasma with my slayer went from mid 60's to mid 40's without anatomy... so I dropped necro to 46 and put anatomy back on. But you don't need 100 anatomy... 80 or 90 still give a nice boost. Drop tactics back to 80/90 also for extra skill points.

Again, use soulstones to try different skill combos. I was going to drop SS until I saw how much difference it made in life leech with vampire embrace.

M

mookin1

I'm getting +20 archery from items btw, I have 105 base, 20 from items, totalling 120 archery, that doesn't lower my hit chance or anything right?

The 90 damage hits are when i'm using consecrete weapon, without conscrete weapon, the hits are reduced to about 25 damage, i'm using a physical damage weapon.

I tried 3 different bows with interesting results.

Bow 1:

Composite bow

30% mana leech
36% hit lower defense
25% swing speed increase
35% damage increase

Bow 2:

Crossbow

21% mana leech
40% swing speed
50% damage increase

Bow 3:

Crossbow

34% lower defense
44% lower attack
45% mana leech
20% hit chance increase
10% swing speed increase
36% damage increase

What I am noticing is with the first two bows I miss a hell of a lot, even though i've got 105 + 15 (120) archery, I've also got +15% hit chance increase from my armor and +15% hit chance increase from a ring. It seems the +20% hit chance increase on Bow 3 is getting me to the point where i'm hitting swoops almost every hit. Because of this I am achieving perfection often, whereas with bow 1 and 2 I never achieve perfection because I miss so much.

The only problem with bow 3 is the slow swing speed, but dispite the slower swing speed I am still killing swoops faster with it because I don't miss much.

Considering this, what do you think would be best? Out of those bows, stay with bow 3 even though it's slow? If I find better later i'll take that, but for now this is all I can get.

Is that hit lower defense making the swoops easier to hit aswell? Or does hit lower defense just increase damage, because if hit lower defense makes it easier to hit, plus the 20% hit chance increase, then that explains why bow 3 is landing most hits.

M

mookin1

I've decided to stick with the template, keeping bushido in, now, as soon as my pets are bonded I want to go try the dark farther in doom, I have a tamer friend who will be coming with me however she is still not sure what to take, she has magery, taming, animal lore, vet, meditiation, music, it's the 7th skill we're confused on, don't know if to go provoke, or discordance or what, what would be most useful in doom?

M

mookin1

I've thought of a problem with the template, i want to use it in doom, yet in doom I'll have to use a mischief maker or night reaper bow, neither of those have mana leech, should I drop out the bushido and take up anatomy, or is there something i'm missing?

C

Connor_Graham

Now you know why I don't use either of those bows. Anatomy isn't going to help you with mana regen though.

M

mookin1

Would somehow fitting necromancy skill into my build work? Wraith form with mana leech? Would that make up for mana problems and allow me to use mischief maker/night reaper? Due to the wraith form mana leech of course.

If I understand it right I only need 20 skill in necromancer to go into wraith form, once in that form the only way to go out of it is to cast the wraith form spell again. So I could just get some jewels with + necromancer, go into wraith form and then stay in that form, without ever needing any real skill in necromancey.

Would this help with or perhaps even answer my mana problems?

What about Vampire form also? Would it be possible to get vampire form without actually having any necromancy? Just train it up high enough to cast the spell (with +necromancy items) and then dump or soulstone the necromancer skill, there would be no reason to have it once vampire form is on? This is all assuming Vampire form would be more useful than Wraith form.

There's also lich form, if the negative hp regen could be negated by a +hp regen item, then I could have +25 mana regen or so from items and lich form combined.

M

mookin1

I've made a fletcher by the way, I've got a feeling none of the stuff I mentioned above will work, forms don't persist through death, big karma loss for using them (hurts my chivalry) and no mount whilst using them.

Nobody is selling the bow I need so my last option is to craft my own, what is the best way for me to go about getting bows with demon or undead slayer along with mana leech and swing speed/damage increase? Is there a certain type of bow I should make? Using a certain type of wood? Is it possible to make it using a normal fletching kit or does it have to be runic? If you could answer this question i'll be able to make the bow I need which should solve the problem of finding a good bow for doom.

C

Connor_Graham

A runic is the only way you're going to get what you're looking for. I've literally spent years hunting high end monsters and in that time have come up with 2 heavy crossbows for Doom, one a Demon slayer and the other an Undead slayer, both survived enhancing and both have high SSI, with the added bonus of the Undead slayer being 70% Fire/30% Cold, so I can use it against the Flesh Renderers as well without having to use Consecrate Weapon, and if I'm out of mana, I'm still doing 70% of my damage to the lowest of an Undead's resists. You're probably going to go through quite a few runics also, and Heartwood runics aren't cheap, running 10-12mil each on Pacific.

M

mookin1

I've decided to add wraith form to the build now, so mana leech isn't a factor on a bow anymore, now it's just a bonus, unless i go for HP leech.

I'll drop chiv to 75, that frees up 20-25 points or so, which i'll put into spirit speak, i'll get another 10-15 spirit speak from a bracelet taking me to around 30-40 spirit speak, this gets me about 8-10% mana leech per hit when in wraith form. Since the new uber dragons require 5 control slots i'll be on foot anyway so the fact that in wraith form you can't use a mount is no disavantage to me. I'll switch to some necro items in order to cast wraith form then switch them off again.

I tested the night reaper bow against ice demons using consecrete weapon and enemy of one and was doing up to 100 damage and hits were going off really fast, every second or so. That would be 10 mana leeched per hit, which is enough to keep the lightning strikes going easily, plus give me extra mana for other abilities.

The night reaper will just have to do until I find a better demon slaying bow, but this way I have a good bow for doom and won't have mana problems.

M

mookin1

I've just found out you can't get above 45% hit chance increase, I already get +45% hit chance from my items, therefore lightning strike is almost worthless for me, and as for honor/perfection, that won't be much good for doom where i'm already hitting the 300% damage increase cap with a slayer weapon + 50% damage increase from the bow and +45-50% dmg increase from items. Not to mention honoring the dark father could be kinda tricky.

So now this gets me thinking why even have bushido? I mainly had it for lightning strike, which is useless with my +40% HCI items. So I could free up 100 points by dropping it, but what should I get?

I'm already going to be using wraith form and have 30-40 in spirit speak so mana is not an issue, i could take up anatomy and increase my bow damage, or I could take up something like necromancy, which which would be best? I don't know a lot about necromancy.

Also wouldn't taking tactics from 100 to 120 and anatomy to 80 be a better idea than anatomy to 100? Won't that give me more of a damage increase?

If you could please answer the questions in individually