• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Lowering an ecru rings enhance pots

G

Gellor

I'm getting around to thinking about adjusting my mage suit... as well as making another three:)rant2: factions and backup chars)

I know there is a bug with ecru rings and weighting.

In crunching some numbers with items, I have found that a 35% ecru ring would match my suit/items perfectly. What I'm curious about is whether this is possible.

So what says the experts, can I lower ep down to 35%?

O

onthefifty

very good point. i'd be interested in going to 35 as well as i'm using the alchemists tali which would keep my ep capped at 50.

i'm working now but would suggest trying this on test center or do it on a junk ecru ring first.

essence, citrine and crushed glass are the ingredients needed, none of which are particularly hard to get.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would hold off on changing the enhanced pots property on those rings until they fix the bug.

F

Fink

You can only Imbue a max of 25% EP so I would imagine trying to reduce the ecru ring would only allow you to set it as high as 25%, under normal circumstances. But yes, I would wait for the fix.