• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lower Reg Pieces

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello to you beautiful bastards (and bastardettes) of Baja!

While I have been back I have noticed that there just aren't many players on Baja or just too scattered about. The only time I see mass amount of people are during events.

So...
I was thinking of putting together some lower reg suits with full spell books and then advertise then on the other servers to maybe draw in more people to our wonderful land

I have a GM scribe so I can make the spell books rather easily, but would need help in getting lower reg suits pieced together. So if you see any, could you keep me in mind and I'll start putting then together?

I can give certain people access to where I'll be storing the completed suites as well as a mail box if anyone wants to donate pieces.

Let me know what you think!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good LRC suits are hard to come by as loot. One possibility would be to craft them.