• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

low level Powerscrolls, stat scrolls, and masteries

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put forward the notion that characters and pets alike should require first to eat mastery volumes I then II before being able to eat volume III, same for powerscrolls, should require to eat first 105, before being able to eat 110, same for stat scrolls.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a bad idea and makes sense in a progression of things. Why bother with a 1 or 2 when you can just eat the 3 and have the 1 and 2 benefits. Same with the PS.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This actually makes sense in that it gives some value to those lower level mastery books that are pretty much worthless now - it would open up a new market

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im fine with that, just turn off scroll binding to make up for it.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put forward the notion that characters and pets alike should require first to eat mastery volumes I then II before being able to eat volume III, same for powerscrolls, should require to eat first 105, before being able to eat 110, same for stat scrolls.
Just seems like a tedious and unnecessary step.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd be fine with that if it were something anyone could get without having to go to Fel and participate in PvP or pay those that do PvP... But since it's not available and free for anyone and everyone to get without being subjected to and forced to pay up or PvP then NO... I'd be 100% against it... be the same BS all over with being forced to either participate in a broken system that is clearly exploited...

Fire Warrior

Adventurer
I like the idea overall but I think its just low on the priority list right now. The game has too many other issues. Once some of the larger participation issues are dealt with, then maybe try to 'perfectly balance' powerscroll and mastery consumption.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a flaw to my notion, 105 powerscrolls are not that common, they would need to make the champ bosses drop mainly 105s, some 110s, then rarely 115s/20s.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I never understood why they didn't do this for primers at the very least.
You can't give level 1 and 2 primers away. It was too late for power scrolls, but for primers, they should have enforced that when they published Eodon.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hmm you could also do the reverse and just add binders for the mastery books, like power scrolls are now