• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Low level high phys?

• Thread starter imported_Splup
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Splup

Im making archer-tamer hybrid to Siege atm. I have 45 taming atm. and I have used 5 polar bears and to make dmg and my char has been tanking. Im doing it that way cause with spined armor I can get ovet 60 physical, and pets only have 30+. When I get taming high enough Im gonna change to Grizzly bears.

Is there any low level tamable that has even like 40+ physical? Iv been checking hunters guide but atleast I cant find any. Do I just have to wait till I can use drakes?

K

Karthcove

I suggest a beetle - the small bug. Mine has 100 hp, 125 dex/stam with 39/28/25/24/23 resist and Ive gmed all but RS (its 94.6) - he eats water eles and can carry loot home for me. Before he was nerfed he used to kill daemons! (they used to have 300 hps)

A

Antion_Vallin

Not sure you would classify it as a low level tame, but sinse you brought up Drakes I'd sudgest you get a Bake Kitsune instead.

C

carma234

Not sure if this is still true since its been a long time since i played ultima but last time i was on gamans had relatively low taming requirement and could have up to 70 physical resist and decent resists in everything else.

C

carma234

Not sure if this is still true since its been a long time since i played ultima but last time i was on gamans had relatively low taming requirement and could have up to 70 physical resist and decent resists in everything else.

J

JoyousGard

<blockquote><hr>

Not sure you would classify it as a low level tame, but sinse you brought up Drakes I'd sudgest you get a Bake Kitsune instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bake Kitsune is a good pet. 85 tame 85 lore gets you 95% control chance (if Stratics site is right). So it is attainable (with jewels) pretty early on.

J

JoyousGard

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Bake Kitsune is a good pet. 85 tame 85 lore gets you 95% control chance (if Stratics site is right). So it is attainable (with jewels) pretty early on.