• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loving crafting!

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When EJ came in decided to give uo another try. Have a few accounts but the restrictions were annoying so I have activated my main account. Really liking crafting, I'm at 107 Smith 80 tailor, 80 Tinker GM mining and about 90 imbue.

Where is the best place to get imbue ingredients and what should I focus on for building Eros and suits.

ThThanks

Trent

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
There are like a billion different imbuing ingredients. I've been collecting void orbs lately in Ter Mur. Many are available via mining, lumberjacking, and treasure hunting. I get my relic fragments unravelling stuff.

Which ingredients are you looking for?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yes the list of materials is so long it can’t b just one thing. But your basics like magic dust enchanted essence and relics are just unravel ALL the armor and weapons you can find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, I am unravelling like a beast here I meant the other stuff like essence or pelts and stuff, what would you say the most common are?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I started with farming bouras and then farming the fire lizard things in the abyss. If you hit the abyss ratmen you get a ton of random imbuing ingredients and that’s a good way to start. Also learning how to grow plants gets you the seeds of renewals which I always like have a huge supply of for my mage suits

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Abyss ratmen? The Stygian Abyss? I don't see ratmen there. I'd like to give it a shot.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
The abyss where all the different mobs are. There are 2 houses down there and on some shards they have teleporters that brings you there, just need to find each of them

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ok, think I found it near Cavern of Discarded, but don't see an easy way to get there, at least on Lake Superior.