• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Loveless Assortment of EM Event Items Sale

Love Less

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All Auctioning the following EM Event Items all located on Atlantic. Auction will end Tuesday 10th January @ 11pm GMT (Note GMT)10 minute rule applies. ICQ 654-745-135 Thanks for looking. Reserve prices are based off previous sales on Stratics however I am willing to consider offers below this in some instances:

#1 A Bottle of Serpentwyne - Brewedby Father Grant [Full] - 75m SOLD
#2 A Broken Mirror Shard, That Whispers I Shall Always Be Watching You - 75m
#3 A Container Which Holds The Essence of Borbarads Morbid Sense Of Humor - 300m SOLD
#4 A Luxury And Magical Lantern Holding The Residual Reason of The Mad King - 350m SOLD
#5 A Painting of Ephyram's Spirit Lost in Eternity - 350m
#6 A Perfect Pumpkin from Harvey's Collection [Drachenfels 2016] - 150m
#7 A Premium Easter Egg of Luigi Eggstra - 50m
#8 A Symbol Of The First Anniversary Gift Of Aaryl & Slef Necard - 50m
#9 An Ugly Totem From A Vengeful Living (but Now Dead) Spirit - 100m
#10 Dragon Bone Earrings - 75m
#11 General Jukan's Ceremonial Sword - 150m
#12 I Got My Bell Rung by Mesanna Playing Roulette - 40m
#13 Only Life Is Important (Midde of 3 Parts) - 100m SOLD

A Bottle of Serpentwyne - Brewedby Father Grant [Full].png A Broken Mirror Shard, That Whispers I Shall Always Be Watching You.png A Container Which Holds The Essence of Borbarads Morbid Sense Of Humor.png A Luxury And Magical Lantern Holding The Residual Reason of The Mad King.png A Painting of Ephyram's Spirit Lost in Eternity.png A Perfect Pumpkin from Harvey's Collection [Drachenfels 2016].png A Premium Easter Egg of Luigi Eggstra.png A Symbol Of The First Anniversary Gift Of Aaryl & Slef Necard.png An Ugly Totem From A Vengeful Living (but Now Dead) Spirit.png Dragon Bone Earrings.png General Jukan's Ceremonial Sword.png I Got My Bell Rung by Mesanna Playing Roulette.png Only Life Is Important.png

Thanks for Looking

Last edited: