• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor LOTS Of Non-Med Stam Armor On ATL!!! (Lots Of Screenshots Inside!)

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Working on clearing out my stash of armor I've built up over the past couple years. There will be follow-up threads with medable stam pieces and med/non-med mage pieces. This IS NOT an auction, items will sell when I feel a fair offer has been made. ICQ preferred (in signature) since I don't always see PM's here right away.

SOLD LIST:
J3

Stam 55 LMC Helms.jpg Stam Metal Helms.jpg Stam 55 LMC Chests.jpg Stam Metal Chests.jpg Stam Garg NonMed.jpg Stam 55 LMC Necks.jpg Stam Metal Necks.jpg Stam 55 LMC Legs.jpg Stam Metal Legs.jpg Stam 55 LMC Arms.jpg Stam Metal Arms.jpg Stam 55 LMC Gloves.jpg Stam Metal Gloves.jpg

Last edited: