• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Lots of Event Items

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling some items. All are located on Atl, buyer responsible for pickup. Gold accepted on most any shard. Will run until 14 Nov 2011, 9PM EST. Usual end of auction rules will apply, IE: 10min bid rule. No buyout or reserve prices in mind but will not sell items if I dont like ending bid.

1. Origin 2010 let freedom ring festival Tshirt
2. I was part of the cove malitia that destroyed the tomb of curses
3. Happy Halloween Atlantic 2009
4. You survived the Luna Great Lakes revert
5. Burnt Xmas apron (chesapeake 2010) Sold 20mil
6. An Ugly Holiday sweater - Winter 2010
7. Knight of the Luna guard
8. Thank you napa love Masanna
9. Moonberry rose
10. Bone shards from the skull of Antirez
11. Grizzled bones of the Feral Guardian
12. A scroll of Demonic empowerment
13. Moonstone earrings - Winter 2010
14. Agent of Corruption Slave necklace
15. Old ring named "Amor Vincit Omnia~Love Conquers All"
16. Master Archaeologist's Pick
17. Poison Ivy Leaf
18. Regalia of the Knights of the Crux Ansata

Attachments

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
13. Moonstone earrings - Winter 2010 ,,,,,20m please

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WELL YES...13. Moonstone earrings - Winter 2010.......Im pricing it the same as this item u already sold??? @ 5. Burnt Xmas apron (chesapeake 2010) Sold 20mil ...both are 2010 solstice stag drops in limited but unknown numbers....let me know

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got ya, and your bid will be accepted and honored as long as no one outbids you. As for the apron, it got sold off vendor as I was making this post thats why I just marked it as is. Ends tonight

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Closed, No one wanted my loot ;[. PM me if you have any offers. If none, then going into storage until rares fest.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats the kind of stuff that doesnt sell even on rares fest, unless it has a cheap price lol, well.. except item nº 18.

btw I found the nº 15 on a idoc, so u were the buyer 2 rares fest ago :)

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats the kind of stuff that doesnt sell even on rares fest, unless it has a cheap price lol, well.. except item nº 18.

btw I found the nº 15 on a idoc, so u were the buyer 2 rares fest ago :)
Wow, so a 1 of 4 Shield doesnt ever sell? A 1 of 5 Scroll with awsome name never sells? The crux shield will def sell. The ring I bought from someone at Luna Bank on Atl for 10mil, so not to bad on that one. Guess we will see in Jan.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, so a 1 of 4 Shield doesnt ever sell? A 1 of 5 Scroll with awsome name never sells? The crux shield will def sell. The ring I bought from someone at Luna Bank on Atl for 10mil, so not to bad on that one. Guess we will see in Jan.
Sorry, im not saying those are crappy items.. just items that you can easily found on rares fest. At least, most of them.
About the ring, that was a veery good price considering I found it 2-3 yrs ago and sold it on the last chessy rares fest for 30-40m (cant remember exact price).

Good luck on your sales.