• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] LOTS of Catskills items heritage tokens rubble for SIEGE items

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for someone who used to play on SIEGE to trade my items on Catskills with their items on Siege. I'll post pictures if I have any interested in doing this. I can tell you I have rubble and a couple dozen heritage tokens and another couple dozen deeds from heritage tokens.

I am a member of Gilfane. Biggest guild on SIEGE. I have a good rep please ask arond if your concerned about trading across shards.

If your interested please leave a post or ICQ me 627 476 597

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure I understand. Do you need items in Siege and have items on Catskills to give or is it the other way around ?

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure I understand. Do you need items in Siege and have items on Catskills to give or is it the other way around ?
Sorry it wasn't a very clear post. Hopefully my edit cleared it up. Anyway, I have items on Catskills that I want to trade off for items on Siege.