• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOTRO Videos

D

Docholiday

Hi all, I just wanted to put up a quick post sharing some of the various video resources we've pulled together. If you have any questions or requests, don't hesitate to let me know.

Lately I've been focusing quite a bit on the Lua plugins but I'll be back in some sort of end-game routine here soon enough.

These are in order of newest content to earliest.

TGN LOTRO Playlist
TGN LOTRO Channel
My YouTube Channel

Valfelan

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some end-game videos would be pretty cool, i'll try to shoot some this weekend in mirkwood, it would be great if turbine could give us character copy so we can create toons on the other servers and get a group going for events and what not, we're pretty scattered out right now

S

Seleene

some end-game videos would be pretty cool, i'll try to shoot some this weekend in mirkwood, it would be great if turbine could give us character copy so we can create toons on the other servers and get a group going for events and what not, we're pretty scattered out right now
That would be cool! I still haven't seen video from Mirkwood as of yet, and my Elf is from there... go figure... lol.

Valfelan

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll take a ride through Mirkwood and capture some video, if i get lucky i'll not be dismounted, it is rather dark in mirkwood so chances are i'll have to do some brightness editing to make it viewable.