• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LotRO US: Turbine Announces the Beta Preview for the All New my.lotro.com Web Site!

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LotRO US: Turbine Announces the Beta Preview for the All New my.lotro.com Web Site!

The Lord of the Rings Online in North America by Turbine has announced the Beta Preview of the all new "my.lotro.com" searchable database Web Site which will allow LotRO Subscribers to search a database of players, characters, monster characters, kinships, and tribes. Users will also be able to create their own blog, custom profiles, or make a list of web friends.

This Beta Preview begins today, December 9th 2008 and will last until Friday, December 12th 2008.

Read More for all the details or head over to the original article, here.