• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LotRO: Fidgit fidgets with Legendary Items

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fidgit fidgets with Legendary Items

"This could have been a place where I showed you a bunch of cool screenshots of the stuff you're going to see in Moria in the upcoming Mines of Moria expansion pack for Lord of the Rings Online. But unfortunately for you, I'm one of those whiny guys who hates spoilers. I'd rather experience Moria as they intended it rather than as a press tour. So I begged off. "Is there anything else you can show me?" I asked during a hands-on demo. That means this is instead a place where you read about how Mines of Moria will change massively multiplayer games as we know them."

Read the full article at Fidgit!