• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lot upgrade price error

D

DGLita

My sim Chai' has a size 5 lot which I want to upgrade. Normally the price to upgrade on each size is zero, up to the lot size you already have, then it tells you how much additional you have to pay to keep upgrading. But on this property the charges are as if the lot has not already been upgraded to size 5 and wants me to pay as though it were a new 0 size lot.

I dont want to take the risk of upgrading if I am going to be charged again for the previous upgrades.

Can a dev please investigate this, and can someone else with a lot size smaller than 8 also check if this is happening to you

G

<blockquote><hr>

My sim Chai' has a size 5 lot which I want to upgrade. Normally the price to upgrade on each size is zero, up to the lot size you already have, then it tells you how much additional you have to pay to keep upgrading. But on this property the charges are as if the lot has not already been upgraded to size 5 and wants me to pay as though it were a new 0 size lot.

I dont want to take the risk of upgrading if I am going to be charged again for the previous upgrades.

Can a dev please investigate this, and can someone else with a lot size smaller than 8 also check if this is happening to you

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember in the production cities before I ever quit it was always cheaper to go straight from a size 1 to a size 8 than it was to 'stairstep' up, which is why people went around begging for temp roomies so they could go to a size 8 immediately and then kick the roomies out LOL. I didn't realize this had been changed in TC3 or EA Land, but I remember that's the way it was before.