• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost Soulstones

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi, 58 lost soul stones were dropped in my mailbox today. These are what's left of the old ones NEW used to save for returning players. (I think Sara still has some named stones). There are no owner names on these, so if you're still missing stones on returning to Siege after testing those Sara has, you're welcome to test these as well.

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can come by later to pick them up.
Hoffs was the one who dropped them in my mail Sara, maybe he forgot you had some? Anyway, I can keep them at the Ice castle Asty donated to NEW, and they can be tested there, as that house has storage to spare. I think you're already friended to the house so just access any 'lost stoners' so they can test and remove access afterward.