• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Lost soulstones & Trammel Plot

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning Europa!

Been playing again for the past week or so, re-built my t-hunter and really enjoying it all.

Lost a few soulstones a while back when house fell, i know they are worth cleanup points and no luck from the brit bank 6-7 guys. They were a few full stones and some of the broken ones, the names on them will be one of:

'Harry Hunder' 'Rankin Rhodes' 'Armoran Kelden' or 'Hektor Remus'

I am also after a new plot for a house, I have setup again in Malas where the house fell but i'm after a 18x18 on trammel somewhere, im sure theres plenty of space now, preferably with an active neighbour.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning Europa!

Been playing again for the past week or so, re-built my t-hunter and really enjoying it all.

Lost a few soulstones a while back when house fell, i know they are worth cleanup points and no luck from the brit bank 6-7 guys. They were a few full stones and some of the broken ones, the names on them will be one of:

'Harry Hunder' 'Rankin Rhodes' 'Armoran Kelden' or 'Hektor Remus'

I am also after a new plot for a house, I have setup again in Malas where the house fell but i'm after a 18x18 on trammel somewhere, im sure theres plenty of space now, preferably with an active neighbour.
It is not busy but there is no spawn and there might be room for a keep on Marble island where I have a castle, there is certainly plenty of open space there.

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Bobar, thanks for the info. I will have a scout around the island tonight