• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost Soulstones on EUROPA!

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone, ive lost some soulstones when i quit the game around 2 years ago when my house fall down… Tbh i forgot where my house was located at… but i can provide my character names so u can check if u have my soulstones… and hopefully get them back…

Century
Bad Boy
Amsterdamer
COJO
Aykoft
Shiva

Those are my character names so please if u have a non-owner soulstones check out if the name matches…

Thank you all guys. :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prob unlikely they are around now as they are worth clean up points when you bin them

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The chances of someone having the soulstones on any shard but Atlantic is pretty small :(

Sorry mate.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but there is a suolstone graveyard on europa if its still open ask for hotep shakara on gen chat last i knew she owned it its in trinsic