• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost ship, Lighthouse didn't save it. Edit: PM a GM

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Had one linked to lighthouse, it decayed and now isn't in my moving crate.
Is it gone forever?

Edit: Pm a GM they'll sort it out.

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had 2 Britannia ships lost after being linked to my lighthouse, both times the GM said there was nothing they could do because they cannot replace lost items...….never bought or used a ship since.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I lost an orc ship that was linked, but I only liked the lighthouse for its looks anyway, never got to enjoy it's actual purpose.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i lost one and a 2nd one was in the moving crate of my house.
so im about even with my investment so far.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I lost a couple of ships with it.
Wasted item that I wish I could take back and get something that works

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have lost 3 ships that were linked. 2 orc and 1 britain.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I didn't know it was possible to get the ship back, or were you just lucky in which GM you got? I've heard a few people say they lost ships and the GM didn't do anything. :(

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
lost many ships because runes go blank, cant find ship ect... so they make us use vet reward so we wont lose ships.no comment. we need 2 or 3 more pub bug fixes and improvement to game (cc needs program like pincos to make things more fair)