• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost Pink Poodle

• Thread starter QuinnCharming
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Q

QuinnCharming

I'm having all SORTS of issues
It's 5:24 PM EST and I went to put my pink poodle in my inventory and now he's gone
PLEASE help
If you can that is... I think maybe I read you can't replace rares? I hope I read wrong...

I

imported_Qute Pi

When did you notice it was gone? After placing it in your inventory?
Did you accidentally delete it?

G

Man that sucks, I lost my German Sheppard to the Dog Catcher MOMI because my dog was dead tired and would not coming in the house to sleep he kept walking around the outside of the house and I tried to call him inside and he had a bed above his head, I called his name over and over and he would not come in. Damn MOMI u took my DOG on me!! Why is this happening? Why did the Dog not come into the house to sleep?

Q

QuinnCharming

Right after I placed it into my inventory... I was going to put it out from upstairs to downstairs. When I went to place it back out... it was gone
I KNOW I didn't delete it. I'm very cautious about it.... *sobs*

G

Well....I have some sorta good news and some sorta bad news....

They can not replace rare pets, because in their data, a pink poodle is not distinct from a regular dog. If it is gone, it is gone for good.

On the other hand, sometimes missing items return to inventory or lot after resetting the lot or after maintenance.

I hope you get good news.

Q

QuinnCharming

*sobs* Well... I figured
I'll keep my fingers crossed
At LEAST I have another one. Thanks for answering though! That is MUCH appreciated

Q

QuinnCharming

GOOD NEWS
My poodle reappeared, LOL... odd but I'm happy

I

imported_Fire Dragon

I've often found that when something 'disappears' on my screen, it still shows up in a different window. Once i move towards it, with another sim, or interact with it, it shows up again on the first window.