• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost my spring turn in points

B

Bouche835

I turned in my spring tickets last Friday which was like 8300 points just on holiday stuff. I went this morning and started turning in my stealables from Doom. When I went to turn the tickets in, I wanted to see want my rewards first. It said I had 0 points. Now I did not get anything last time I turn them in so I should have like 8300 points. I paged a GM but of course I get the we can't replace lost items. !!!! it ain't lost you took it. WTF!!!!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are you sure you're using the right character? Did you turn in the first batch with a different one?

B

Bouche835

I got my rewards on the first around of turn-ins. Yes I have using the same char and logged out and logged back in. I turned the all my hoilday stuff last Friday and went this morning and it said 0 for reward points. I turned in like 270 hoilday items last Friday.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are you using the chest like a library donation (targeting each ticket after clicking the gem), or are you dropping the items on the chest?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you know your points only show on the rewards tab, not the one that pops up when you double click the chest

B

Bouche835

Yes I click each ticket into the system and yes I have clicked on the rewards little arrow to see how many points that I had.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omg...i cant believe! i'm sorry for your lost...
hope i dont lost mine...

F

Fayled Dhreams

hmmm

Weird ... Not too likely that you "lost your points" to a software glitch ... NOT impossible mind ya ...
just saying ...so far your report is the only one ...

Kojak probably nailed it ...
first page of the community collection "scroll"(gump)
Current Tier: 2
Current Points: xxxxxxxx
Points until next Tier: 0

second page (<Rewards)
Community Collection
Your Reward points: xxxxxx

If you actually ARE on the second page (Your Reward points: ) and seeing 0 ...
Kinda unclear >whether or not< ... you turned the tickets in, to build the points ...
200+ items ... should have (at 50pnts each) generated 10,000+ points ... + whatever was there to start ...

but (assuming at this point) IF you had turned the items in, the tickets in, all on same char, and did have x,000 points ...
skipping a software boggle(for convenience, at this point) ... hmmm ...got any friends or family sporting a pair of nocturne earings? maybe with a few "T's" for gift and sale?

I see where you were recently "gifted" a tower ... and were cleaning it out via turnins ... indeed, <that ...has nothing directly to do with points on your gump ... except ...

Opens the possibility for a bit of "social engineering" ... to get account access ... to YOUR account ... then: "poofing" of a LOT of things ... might reasonably be explained ..

ah ... sorry ... just saw the "update" ... tickets turned in AND know where the second page is ...

MORE likely your points got "borrowed" than software glitch "ate" them .... while waiting for "other lost reports" ...
look to account security
... edited second "possible" thought ...
WHEN did you turnin the items? micro possibility that you were in the "back-up" pre-server maint ...
check for "items turned IN" being back where they were ...
sounds like "magic", I know ... but just check.

g'luck

B

Bouche835

I am going to check again when i get home from work. and let you'll know. thanks you replying and helping me through this.

B

Bouche835

went back this morning and they were there....thanks guys must of been some type of glich or something

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:thumbup1:

glad yer okay!! always dread posts like this cause I'm the unluckiest person around, and if something goes wrong it will absolutely go wrong for me

should prolly just stop reading the stuff around here, might help, huh? :eyes:

B

Bouche835

:thumbup1:

glad yer okay!! always dread posts like this cause I'm the unluckiest person around, and if something goes wrong it will absolutely go wrong for me

should prolly just stop reading the stuff around here, might help, huh? :eyes:
No you are not the unluckiest person in UO. TRUST ME. I have been in Doom with my Mage/Spellweaver for about 36 to 48 total hrs since they said the increase on drops. I still haven;t got one. I am cast 2 to 3 WOD on the minor bosses and 4 - 6 on dark dark, while meterstorming the spawn and DF at the same time. My friend has been there less me and he got 3 lastnight.SO I AM THE UNLUCKIEST PERSON IN UO.