• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost my mare :(

G

Just been fighting in Ilsh with my bonded, 2 year old mare 'Darkness' farming for a perfect mare. A paragon nightmare spawned and killed my mare. I hit my F9 key to hide - 'you must wait to perform another action' - odd, I just was vetting, no other actions... So I jam down on F9, spam of 'you must wait to perform another action'... paragon targets me... dead...

I get out and get rezzed. Re-euip and head back to Ilsh, the I notice my status bar - 0/5 control slots...

Head to a stable "Claim x"... no Darkness... log out and back in, no Darkness and still 0/5 control slots.

Canned response from GM.

Any ideas?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
log out and then back in either mare will b with you or in stable common bug

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long had it been since you fed it? Or had it died several times since you fed it?

My rune beetle went wild even though I had fed it when I got it from the stable. But it died quite a lot and I didn't think to feed it again so when I logged out and back in to get it, it had gone wild. Unfortunately before I logged in and could re-tame it the person I had been playing with was attacked by it and it died.
Now I'm waiting for my new beetle, which will actually be better, to bond.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had that happen to me aswell. Tho i was able to reclaim my pet where it was last when it died. I could res the pet but i couldn't mount the mare nor give kill/guard commands (0/5 follower count). All follow me worked, recalling with it didn't. So i dragged the mare to a stable and logged out. When i logged back in the Mare appeared next to me and was finally on my follower list.

G

That reminds me,
Just before christmas i found a trained max str TB mare gone wild.
If anyone knows who it belongs to, its in my stables atm.
Just PM me the name of the mare and i can return it

If not, give it a week and ill let u have it Aladaria

G

I just searched through the entire passage but saw no trace of Darkness...

G

Thank you for trying

It is annoying because I definitely saw the ghost when he died, if I hadn't then I would have assumed he had gone wild or lost his bonded status just before he died, but as I said, bonded for 2 years, fed when taken out and first death of the day.

In fairness I was hunting nightmares to find a replacement for him (his resists were really bad! lol) but I wasn't going to release him after I found one, just retire him to my stable so he could have some R&R. Probably would have taken them both out together for some hunting. But I guess that's not to be now