• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost my German Sheppard to MOMI? Why does this happen?

G

I lost my German Sheppard to the Dog Catcher MOMI because my dog was dead tired and would not coming in the house to sleep he kept walking around the outside of the house and I tried to call him inside and he had a bed above his head, I called his name over and over and he would not come in. Damn MOMI u took my DOG on me!! Why is this happening? Why did the Dog not come into the house to sleep?

G

Does anyone know an answer to this? is it a programming issue?

D

DGLita

maybe its other needs were low too, and had reached a point whre Momi woudl take it anyway

You probably woudl have been better to return it to the carrier, rather than trying to call it in

G

shame shame I'm calling PITA on you lol I haven't seen this happen for years and thought it had been turned off. It use to be if you didn't feed and care for your pet or left it unattended the warden would snatch it

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

shame shame I'm calling PITA on you lol I haven't seen this happen for years and thought it had been turned off. It use to be if you didn't feed and care for your pet or left it unattended the warden would snatch it

[/ QUOTE ]

If they get bored they will leave as well. That's why you see the pets often staring at the anniversary statues.

G

Dogs sometimes can not sleep, if their bed is in a room with cuckoo clocks, stereos, tv's, computers or any other 'noise' producing item. Dogs and cats need fun, either from 'wrestle' or pet statues, scratching posts or another pet.

Sometimes they are just 'bugged'.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dogs sometimes can not sleep, if their bed is in a room with cuckoo clocks, stereos, tv's, computers or any other 'noise' producing item. Dogs and cats need fun, either from 'wrestle' or pet statues, scratching posts or another pet.

Sometimes they are just 'bugged'.

[/ QUOTE ]

We made a room just for our pets, I'm glad I still had enough money before AV closed to find the exact same dog again.Now i have to re-train the new one when av moves over