• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost Gold Mine

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Help Rose Blaque explore the Lost Gold Mine Saturday 2/12 7pm PST. Gathering at Brit Counselor's Hall.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
this adventure is going to be put on hold for a bit, so as not to interfere with Queen Dawn's call to gather!
We will reschedule this for the 26th, same time same place!
{7pm PST, Brit Counselor's Hall}
Thank you for your understanding and patience!
M

L

Lillu

Queen Dawn isn't gathering anyone on the 12th. It is scheduled for the 14th. Whats the logic behind this?

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
the logic was all the stuff that needed to go into Queen Dawn and the cordinated efforts required for the other event too.
we'll get this event soon!

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm so is there going to be 2 events? This one and queen dawns at the same time? Im confused.

EMTempest

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This event will be rescheduled once again. The only event tonight is the funeral.

Sorry for the confusion!
Tempest

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Horray!!!

we are set to run the Gold Mine event Friday 3/4, 7pm PST.

Meet Rose Blaque at the Counselor's Hall in Brit!
Thank you all for your patience and understanding.