• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lost fishing quest crates

WiggyJiggyJed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So I had a duh moment and went on vacation without dry docking my ship and it collapsed with three active fishing quests.

My fisherman still shows the quests as active, but since the ship collapsed, the crates are gone.

Is there any way to get the crates re-issued on my new ship, without cancelling the current quests? Or do I just have to bite the bullet and take the reputation hit?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you might have to cancel those quests.

however I just discovered today, that there is someone at the floating emporium, that you can drop 5000 gold on.
that will put out a crate with your contents from your hold.
you have 15 mins to retrieve your items from that crate.

i do not know how long this NPC will hold your contents after your ship is lost.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
maybe I should have stated, that before you drop the gold on him
you will need to click on him, there is an option about retrieving cargo
you click that then drop gold on him
then a crate will appear with your chars name on it
which will be available for 15 mis

WiggyJiggyJed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks @Cinderella.

It's the harbor master that has the option for retrieving the cargo from the hold.

Unfortunately I was apparently too late as the crate was empty.

Thanks for the tip, tho.