• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost and Found Items for Honesty

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do these instantly spawn anywhere else when picked up or is there a delay or how does it work?

KimDeago

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Do these instantly spawn anywhere else when picked up or is there a delay or how does it work?
They seem to spawn close to where you find them once or twice a day. I am not sure of the exact spawn times.I just finished Knight. It took about 200 to 300 turned into the crates at the mints. I never returned any to their owners. Hope this helps

KimDeago

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I marked a book of runes. Every time I found one I would mark. Then recalled to each spot daily.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a delay. I'm not sure what the exact time is. When you turn over an item to its owner, he does not instantly disappear.

Of course, I was horrified at this mechanic. People who got their items back blinked out of existence, so I was, in essence, helping people get killed.

Way to go, developers. You could 'a' just used existing townspeople, and not killed them when they got their stuff back, so they could live to be losers again.

...and you have to wonder why so many human townies own gargoyle items. Are they spies for Ter Mur? IS THERE GOING TO BE AN INVASION? Are we already invaded and just not know it yet!??

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just walked the shores from Trinsic to Yew.... And then all the island shores.