• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Lost acct after last patch

Pancho

Visitor
That pretty much explains it , acct not even showing up in acct management any suggestions.
one of my oldest accts everything was good Thanks a head of time

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I hope you will get it solved and the account is not lost, I would hate to see that happen to you.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Look if they show under Link Account, you can only have 10 account linked to each master account it seem.

upload_2017-2-17_21-1-3.png

Pancho

Visitor
Yes went through all that this morning, but one acct missing completely, CC info good etc. etc. but they seem confused when I talked with them on the phone

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That pretty much explains it , acct not even showing up in acct management any suggestions.
one of my oldest accts everything was good Thanks a head of time
The patch had nothing to do with it. EA runs the Account Management not BS. Contact EA and Send Mesanna an E-Mail

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I hope you'll get back your account fast but the only way i think it's through EA email or mesanna because usually on phone they don't know how to help you (or maybe when i tried i wasn't able to explain me well with them)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had something about like this happen once. The acct somehow reverted back to the original Email addy I had with the acct. and had not used in like 10 years. Found the account by accident doing a PW recovery for another email acct. and it showed the old email as still there so I did a PW reset for it and when I went into the email there was a email from EA/Mythic in regards to the missing account. Logged into acct management with that Email and there was the missing account all by itself on its own master account. Sometimes dealing with EA and acct Management is like a trip to the twilight zone. Don't know if something like this could have happened to your account. BTW Support said that what I was describing was not possible..............

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Could be something like that. The account somehow lost it's link to the master account, but it do show on the link but we failed to relink it with the new PW he got. He is waiting for a new PW again, then we hope we will success. They may first reply Monday.
At least we can see the account is there so it seem to be a kind of bug.